This fresh and citrusy cranberry sauce is a must-have with turkey or perfect as a Christmas feast side dish. Not only is it delicious and super simple to make, it's also incredibly versatile!
Here are 7 amazing ways to add cranberry sauce to other dishes:
1. Peanut butter and cranberry sandwich.
2. Combine a little cranberry sauce with red wine vinegar and olive oil for a tangy vinaigrette.
3. A perfect glaze for meat or seafood, thinned down with a bit of juice.
4. Add some cranberry sauce to your plain yogurt or oatmeal.
5. Drizzle some warm cranberry sauce on a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
6. Add some juice and heat for a nice syrup on your French toast or pancakes.
7. Spread on a turkey sandwich (that's a given)!
Be sure to make extra so you can continue to enjoy cranberry sauce in many creative ways! I'd love to hear some more ways you use cranberry sauce!